Swedish Pineapple Cake Recipe Is The Fluffiest Cake You’ll Ever Put In Your Mouth | Cakes/Cupcakes
I don’t know why this cake is Swedish, but one thing is for sure, it is beyond delicious. If you’re bringing this fluffy Swedish Pineapple Cake recipe to a family reunion or potluck, be sure to print out a few copies of the recipe because requests are guaranteed.
This is a wonderful dessert recipe suitable for any occasion. And it really is the fluffiest cake you’ve ever put in your mouth.
Type of cuisine: American
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total duration: 45 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 1 box (16 ounces) Granulated sugar
- chopped pecans, to garnish
Here’s how to do it:
- Combine all cake ingredients in a bowl. Beat until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Bake in preheated 350 degree F oven for about 30 to 35 minutes.
follow us on facebook to get daily recipes in your News Feed. Inspire and be inspired.
Related products on Amazon that we think you might like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliate sites.Sign in