Super Gooey Chocolatey Healthy Zucchini Brownies (Gluten & Dairy Free)
What if we told you that you can make the gooiest, chocolateiest, chewiest brownies that are healthy, gluten-free, and dairy-free all at the same time? Oh, and it gets better because these brownies are none other than zucchini brownies! But make no mistake because these chocolate brownies don’t compromise on flavor. They’re the perfect midnight craving you can make in no time. Plus, these brownies are healthy, so you can eat way more of them than the traditional sugar-and-butter ones! So if you want to learn how to make the best zucchini brownies, just keep scrolling:
Let’s make fudgy and healthy zucchini brownies
We made these healthy zucchini brownies, and they were so delicious, we just had to share the recipe with you. In the video below, you’ll find step-by-step instructions for this gooey chocolate dessert. This recipe is the perfect healthy alternative to traditional brownies, and they taste just as amazing! This is the perfect recipe to make if you crave something sweet and chocolaty but healthy at the same time! So, save this recipe for your future self and your midnight cravings. (you can thank us later)
Here is our recipe for the fluffiest and most fudgy gluten-free brownies
Recipe for healthy zucchini and chocolate brownies
This recipe is: gluten-free, dairy-free, healthy
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Servings: makes about 6 large brownies
Aren’t these the most scrumptious brownies you’ve ever seen
- grated and drained zucchini – 1 cup
- organic eggs – 1 pc.
- Sesame tahini – 1/2 cup
- maple syrup – 60ml
- coconut sugar – 100g
- vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
- raw cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
- coconut flour – 2 tbsp.
- baking soda – 1/2 tsp.
- melted coconut oil – 2 tbsp.
- melted white or dark chocolate (for topping)
- flake salt (for decoration)
Gather all your ingredients and let’s start cooking
Things you will need
- a spatula
- a sieve
- medium sized baking sheet
- baking paper
- Start by peeling, grating and draining your zucchini.
- Then put them in a large bowl and crack the egg into it.
- Then add the sesame tahini, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla essence.
- Mix everything with a spatula.
- After that, mix raw cocoa powder, coconut flour and baking soda in a bowl. Use a sieve to make sure there are no lumps.
- Then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Then add the coconut oil and mix again.
- After that, line your baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the brownie mixture on it.
- Then bake at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Once the brownies have cooled, pour the chocolate on top and sprinkle with flaked salt.
Soft, fluffy and super delicious zucchini brownies
Step 1: First, start by peeling, grating and draining your zucchini
2nd step: Then put them in a big bowl and break the egg into it
Step 3: Then add the sesame tahini
Step 4: Add maple syrup
Step 5: Then add the coconut sugar
Step 6: And pour the vanilla extract
Step 7: After that, mix everything with the spatula
Step 8: After that, mix raw cocoa powder, coconut flour and baking soda in a bowl
Step 9: Use a sieve to make sure there are no lumps
Step 10: Then add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix well and add the coconut oil
Step 11: After that, line your baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the brownie mixture on it.
Step 12: Then bake at 170 degrees for 35 minutes
Step 13: After that let the brownies cool
Step 14: Finally, pour the chocolate over it
Step 15: And sprinkle with a few flakes of salt
So ! The most delicious healthy brownies
Super soft and melting texture
Tips and tricks
- You can chop the zucchini very finely if you don’t want to feel their texture in the brownies.
- Replace melted white chocolate with dark chocolate or another dairy-free option.
- Sift all your dry ingredients together for the smoothest, lump-free consistency.
More zucchini recipes
Zucchini is the summer vegetable par excellence. So, try to make delicious summer recipes. We suggest making zoodles, zucchini fritters, or keto parmesan zucchini bites.
Dessert recipe ideas
If you love healthy dessert recipes, you have to try these mini vegan chocolate tartlets. They have a delicious oatmeal base, silky chocolate filling and fresh strawberries. In the video below, you’ll find step-by-step instructions for this silky dessert. This recipe is the perfect healthy alternative to traditional tarts, and they are delicious!
These vegan mini tarts are so soft and delicious
The most delicious smooth and silky vegan chocolate tartlets
This panna cotta with pink raspberries is the ultimate summer dessert. This raspberry panna cotta recipe is enriched with a sweet raspberry sauce that gives this dessert a vibrant pink color. Find the recipe in the video below.
Make that pink panna cotta when you want to impress
Delicious Pink Raspberry Panna Cotta Recipe
Be sure to check out the rest of our delicious recipes on our cooking and baking YouTube channel! You’ll find lots of unique and delicious recipes to try, like these Gluten-Free Strawberry Shortcakes! Be sure to let us know what you think of these healthy zucchini brownies in the comments below the video, and let us know what else you’d like us to do! Enjoy this gooey delight now!
Archzine Studio ©